19 November 2017
ADVERTS
41 articles, 5 pages

National Pangaea purchases 5 commercial assets

16 June 17 |
All five properties were leased to Sklavenitis Group for a period of 25 years.

Pangaea reports 0.2% increase in turnover

29 May 17 |
Pangaea said its portfolio included 333 commercial property assets, most of them in Greece, with 14 in Italy and two in Romania.

€11.7M net profit for Grivalia in the 1Q2017

22 May 17 |
As at March 31st, 2017 Group’s NAV amounted to €856m or €8,46 per share.

Sigma Capital plans £250M raise for resi REIT

04 May 17 |
The PRS REIT plc is a closed-ended real estate investment trust established to invest in the Private Rented Sector.

Ares AM plans a €922M capital raise

28 April 17 |
The Ares US Real Estate Fund IX has attracted $75 million from the Texas Permanent School Fund.

NorthWest REIT is taking over Generation Healthcare

25 April 17 | Irene Theofanidou
Generation Healthcare's shares closed at A$2.27 on the Australian Stock Exchange on that day.

Tritax files an open offer to raise £200Μ for new investments

24 April 17 |
The placing and open offer is subject to shareholder approval at the next meeting on 15 May.

Trastor purchases Athenian commercial property

14 March 17 |
The building, covering 456 sq.m. is located in Patision and Skalistiri streets.

Grivalia concludes Pearl Island Project deal

14 March 17 |
Grivalia Hospitality officially concluded its first investment.

Grivalia to raise €60M in new bond loans

14 March 17 |
The company said Eurobank Ergasias will cover 90% of the two bonds with Eurobank Private Bank Luxembourg the remaining 10%.
1 2[3] 4 5
WAVE MEDIA OPERATIONS IKE © 2001-2017
Internet Business Hellas