Wednesday
17 January 2018
ADVERTS

Bills of exchange attract home buyers

06 November 08 - RE+D Magazine
Bills of exchange attract home buyers

COMPANIES

ETAD.A.E.

Public entity - GREECE

Savills

Consultant - GREECE

IBI Group

Consultant - GREECE

Solum Property Solutions

Consultant - GREECE

PEOPLE

Antulio Richetta

Director IBI Group

Thousands of buyers expressed their interest to buy a house in the way proposed by Greek developers, i.e. with interest-free bills of exchange. Developers are willing to cover the cost not covered by the buyers, due to either shortage of cash, since banks only cover up to 60-70% of the total cost. The sum and number of installments will be set between the two parties. An average house will be paid by 30 installments and an expensive one by 40. The remaining 30% or 40% of its value will be covered by the developer.

Comments

You must be logged in to make a comment
WAVE MEDIA OPERATIONS IKE © 2001-2017
Internet Business Hellas