Monday
18 December 2017
ADVERTS
2197 articles, 220 pages

New collective labor agreement for Attica Bank

28 February 17 |
Attica Bank said the new labour contract will help boost confidence among depositors and customers and towards the bank's restructuring.

ZAROS' worldwide distinction

28 February 17 |
The firm won the golden prize award in the "Bottled Water" category in the 27th Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting.

Deposits in Greek banking system plunge

28 February 17 |
The central bank, in a report, said that corporate deposits fell 562 million euros in January.

Sklavenitis takes over 560 retail properties

24 February 17 |
In an announcement, Sklavenitis said that all Marinopoulos' stores will remain closed on Tuesday, 28 February.

Frigoglass issues bond to finance the group's restructuring

24 February 17 |
Frigoglass said the capital restructuring was expected to significantly reduce the company’s borrowing and its costs.

HELPE financial results beat analysts' estimates for 2016

24 February 17 |
Net profits totaled 329 million euros in 2016, from 45 million in the previous year and a loss of 369 million in 2014.

Wind Hellas reports €4,1M revenues in 2016

23 February 17 |
Mobile telephony revenue accounted for 65% of total revenue, with fixed-telephony contributing the remaining 35%.

OPAP deploys €100M investment program in Greece

23 February 17 |
OPAP is seeking network growth by investing in three pylons: product and services, stores and agent support.

The thriving logistics sector

23 February 17 |
Proper strategic planning for the development of logistics sector could bring added value and cheaper products to Greece.

Changes in Piraeus Bank's BoD

23 February 17 |
Piraeus Bank’s board expressed its thanks to all three executives for their significant contribution in the Group’s development and wished them every success in their future plans.
WAVE MEDIA OPERATIONS IKE © 2001-2017
Internet Business Hellas